No Breakage Policy
No damage Guarantee Conditions
- You must have someone over the age of 18 on site at all times.
- Any damage must be documented before our men leave the job.
- If you require our men to perform difficult or risky work, you will need to self-insure.
- Our insurance & No damage guarantee does not cover anything deemed risky.
- Risky work may involve handling furniture over balconies, craning furniture into difficult apartments, stairways of any kind- internal, external and including fire escape stairs, lifts of any nature where it is obvious the items will not fit, manoeuvring heavy items like piano’s, wardrobes, lounge suites, dining tables etc., up & down stairs, steep or dangerous driveways, or hazardous construction sites. Items that need to go up and down lifts will be solely at the customers Responsibility and Liability, with all care taken by us, however Siluet Removals is not liable for any incident occurring that may involve apartment/high-rise lifts and remains the full Responsibility of you the customer.
- Glass, Mirrors, Marble, Granite, Ceramics or items that are brittle, porous by nature are not covered, including
- Terracotta pots, fish tanks, leadlight etc. These items must be bubble wrapped, packed, boxed or protected before moving. No exceptions.
- Electrical goods, washing machines, fridges, PC’s etc. are only covered if there is actual physical damage to the outer casing.
- Items in pairs or sets are only covered to the value of the one item that is damaged.
- All furniture and effects must be properly ‘prepared’ for transport.
- Small breakable items must be packed into proper removal boxes. Rule of thumb – Anything that fits in a box should be in a box.
- Boxes packed by owner are not covered for damage unless there is actual physical damage to the carton.
- All payment is due on the day of the job, no exceptions.
- We reserve the right to seize, hold and where payment is not forthcoming, dispose of goods in lieu of payment WITHIN 45 DAYS from moving day.
- The guarantee to repair provided by Siluet Removals is in addition to rights that you may also have arising from the Trade Practices Act or similar legislation. Those additional rights remain to the extent that they cannot be excluded. To the extent that they can be excluded they are. Where they cannot be excluded than such rights and any remedies arising therefrom are modified to the extent permitted by law.
- Antique Furniture. If any of the structure is damage by Siluet Removals, it will be professionally repaired not replaced. Evidence (photos-Videos) will have to be taken prior the relocation ect dent repairs, broken parts and scratches Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
A new generation of local removalists.. taking pride in our reputation
Toowoomba – Warwick – Dalby – Roma
Sunshine Coast – Gold Coast – Hervey Bay
Queensland – Australia